With the SEO Rookie Workbook, you'll learn th difference (and value) between forced and organic traffic...as well as how to utilize both for your traffic automation gain.
If you thought there was a LESS intimidating way to get the SEO knowledge to gain the SEO Power, you were right! The workbook includes (amidst a slew of terrible, punny jokes):
Warning! This is NOT a traditional workbook! I wrote it in order to make your search engine optimization as simple and straight forward as possible. I've included my top tips to that I used to get my posts to #1 and in front of my customer's eyeballs.
• A quick introduction to SEO, why it's important, and the basics you need to know before you get started optimizing.
• All about Keywords and Their Locations + The Key Phrases Worksheet
• The importance of keeping your posts updated with current information + The Updated Posts Worksheet
• How Social Media effects today's ranking, and what you can do to increase yours + The Social Media Worksheet
• All about slugs + The Slug Worksheet
• How to Title Your Post to attract more attention + The Post Title Worksheet
• and The Anatomy of a Blog Post!
Bonus #1: The Ninja trick I use to tell Google EXACTLY what my page is about
Bonus #2: The Website SEO Checklist
Bonus #3: The Blog Post SEO Checklist
I guarantee you’ll find this workbook insanely vauluabe if you're in the process of pulling out your hair trying to optimize your posts! See for yourself by purchasing this book and reading it within the next 60 days. If you don’t come away with a better understanding of how a blog posts work in the Google-sphere, I don’t want your money. Just let me know within 60 days from purchase, and I’ll refund every penny.